Acupuncture is an Ideal Solution for:
- Athletes who want to better understand themselves. Details of health improvements can be detected and monitored
- Companies wanting to provide training, meditation or group healing for their staff or customers
- Individuals who want to track overall wellness with ongoing evaluation and coaching
- People seeking to manage and adapt to stress using structure and balance
- Sick patients seeking answers to acute or chronic health conditions. Since I am a master probelm solver, I am frequently challenged by mystery cases. Patients needing a health discovery.
- Those seeking help with neurological issues, including: brain injuries, memory issues, concussions, parkinson’s, gait problems and bell’s palsy
- Individual needing help coping with digestion disorders, mental or emotional issues. Tools are provided to assist with everyday coping with life.
- Any person in pain or discomfort. Our natural, non-invasive procedures may also be helpful for patients diagnosed with cancer, breathing issues, arthritis sufferers or other serious malady.
- Solutions oriented patients seeking relief with; allergies, toxins, electrical pollution.
- Patients seeking weight loss or help with hormonal issues
Acupuncture is a system of Oriental Medicine that originated over 3000 years ago. Acupuncture works by balancing the body’s natural flow of Qi (pronounced chee) or life force energy. It promotes health and allows the body to maintain homeostasis, reinforcing the body’s ability to heal itself.
Disease or Illness is often caused by an imbalance of Qi or blockage of Qi, which inhibits the natural flow of Qi. Qi may become deficient, stuck, or flow in the wrong direction.
Eight Principle Acupuncture works by using symptoms that are aligned into patterns as defined by the Chinese.
These Eight principles are:
- Yin / Yang
- Hot / Cold
- Interior / Exterior
- Deficiency / Excess
History and symptoms are reported and observed, allowing your practitioner to identify patterns and treatments that are unique to each individual case.
Timonium, MD 21093